Sunday, January 3, 2010

Let it Snow



I woke up yesterday to a pleasant inch of snow on the ground. It was nice seeing weather that resembled the sporadic conditions of Pennsylvania - nice and sunny one day followed by a snowstorm the next. This morning (Sunday) I woke up to an additional three inches, which soon totaled a few more inches by the end of the day.

It's a week late and a white Christmas instead of just a cold Christmas would have been nice, but hey, some snow is better than no snow.

I hate the cold, but I love snow. There's just something about waking up to a fresh coat of the powdery mix, putting on my boots, a scarf and gloves, and taking to the streets. This time, I was able to find snow people. No Snow Mao's, but amusing snow figures none-the-less.

Yes, I love the snow... as long as I don't have to shovel it.



No comments:

Post a Comment